Invitation AIOCC-symposium October 16th d 17th.
On behalf of the AIOCC-committee I have the pleasure to invite you for a symposium on 16th and October 17th , 2010. This symposium will be held at the conference-center of the UCI in Aigle Switzerland. As we all agreed at the last meeting during the World Championships in Tabor, we organize our general meeting not during the World’s anymore, but before or at the start of the new cyclo-cross season.
For 2010-2011 we have opted for a 2 day symposium in Aigle (Switzerland) where we are guest of the UCI. The UCI will also be an important day in the program. For you a great opportunity to get acquainted with the UCI and the UCI complex in Aigle. It will be possible to speak personal with members of the UCI-staff.
This symposium is composed of the following programs:
Saturday, October 16, 2010;
– 11.00 hours from receipt of the UCI;
– 12.00 hours officially received by the AIOCC;
– 12.30 pm lunch at the restaurant UCI;
– 14.00 hours with initial annual presentation of the UCI cyclo-cross committee;
– 16.00-17.00 hours opportunity for personal questions to the UCI;
– 17.15 hours with further acquaintance with UCI tour of the complex;
– 20.00 hours AIOCC dinner
Sunday, October 17, 2010
– possibility to join the UCI World Cup cyclo-cross in Aigle
– approximately 16.30 hours end program.
We attach great importance to you as a member participating in this symposium. We have a new path and want to continue like this.
By association, 2 people can participate. The costs for lunch and dinner are at the expense of AIOCC. AIOCC furthermore pays the costs of transport by train from Geneva airport to Aigle.
There is also the possibility, through the AIOCC at a reduced price hotel accommodation.
To understand the number of participants, please let us know, before September 22 whether we can welcome you as operator and whether you will use the hotel. Please indicate your participation by email to the Secretariat of the AIOCC: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you all on October 16th in Aigle.
On behalf of the Board AIOCC,
Jan Prop, President